Startups are a different breed from more established companies if only
because they undergo rapid changes in terms of business model, product
functionality, etc. Whether founded by a serial entrepreneur "putting
the band back together" or a new team focusing on a new sector, we
- Preparing clients to launch, conducting a readiness assessment and
putting systems in place, developing key messages and corporate positioning.
- Executing corporate and product launches that achieve clients' goals,
based on our detailed Launch Checklist.
- Developing and executing a social media strategy for our clients.
- Developing content to support short- and long-term needs, whether
its content for their websites, whitepapers, podcasts, etc.
Check out our startup experience by sector.
On behalf of our startup clients, we have:
- Developed compelling positioning and key messages
- Established strong relationships with analysts, reporters and bloggers
- Launched new products, services and social networks.
- Entered new markets and categories
- Established new product categories
- Secured national and trade coverage
- Conducted numerous media and analyst tours
- Wrote and placed bylined articles in key publications
- Executed a PR campaign that boosted qualified leads by 90%
- Announced multiple rounds of funding
- Worked smoothly with VC investors and boards of directors
- Helped raise awareness that got the attention of acquiring companies
- Managed M&A communications on both sides of the equation
- Managed the PR throughout the IPO process
Whether our clients have no in-house PR function and little PR experience
or have an internal marketing function, our experience enables us to help
get our clients to launch faster and more effectively. We understand what
startups need and how they're different from more established companies.
And we help get attention for startup executives. Boston Business Journal's included New England Venture Network (NEVN) board members Rudina Seseri & Joe Medved in the BBJ's annual 40-under-40 Winners.
Check out our blog, PR Back Talk,
for more insights into public relations and social media for startups.